CruxyGame on BGG
- Age: from 10 years
- Playing Time: 20-30 min
- Players: 1-4
Year Published: 2023
Meet Cruxy the Penguin and his polar friends! Their favorite game is to carve words on the ice floes. Come and join them!
In this game you will be filling the crossword grid with made-up words of the indicated length and required letters in them. The more set conditions you fulfill, the sooner you win! To make the game even more fun and exciting, use the powers of Cruxy and other animals ― their special effects may influence other players and bring you closer to success at the same time.
Four different game modes, fifty double-sided boards of increasing complexity and a unique combination of literacy and strategy make Cruxy a new word in the world of board games!
- A part-strategy and part-literacy game: create the words, and be the first to get rid of the required letters or other conditions
- Suitable for all age groups and perfect for any get-together
- Great replayability: 100 levels of different complexity and 4 game modes
- Take Cruxy with you anywhere you go and play it whenever you want!
- Level your literacy up: the game helps to expand vocabulary and trains spelling
- Boosters player interaction thanks to the variety of special effects
- 50 double-sided game boards, 4 pencils,1 bag with 26 letter tokens (English alphabet)
|Author :||Charles Chevalier|
|Illustrator :||Sonja Müller|
|Box size:||19.5X19.5X4.5 cm|