Unfold: Dark StoryGame on BGG
- Age: from 12 years
- Playing Time: 60-90 min
- Players: 1-10
Year Published: 2020
Only a couple of days ago you were the head psychiatrist at a mental health clinic but everything changed overnight when one of your experiments went south and several patients escaped your clinic placing your experiments in jeopardy. You had to take flight, but you didn’t make it far: you were detained by the police and delivered to the police station. Now you need to find a way out before they lock you up for good.
Dark Story is a sequel to Escape from the Asylum and a thrilling cooperative adventure that fits into a small envelope. You can delve into the mysterious atmosphere of this tabletop quest regardless of whether or not you are familiar with the story of Dr.Dark’s clinic. The players must help Dr. Dark get out of his prison cell at a police station by solving different puzzles. Can you make a daring escape?
* You may order this game with box or with holder.
Get more info about the series and find hints and solutions for the Unfold games: https://redcat.am/unfold/
- Cooperative gameplay.
- An escape room with an unusual game structure.
- A story rich game: watch the plot unfold before your eyes!
- Take the game with you and enjoy it with your friends anywhere.
- A mysterious envelope, which contains multiple locations and everything you need for the game, game rules
|Author :||Alexander Peshkov, Ekaterina Pluzhnikova|
|Illustrator :||Alexander Fomin, Anna Razvadovskaya, Nadezhda Mikhailova, Victoria Likhodeeva|
|Box size:||17X17X4 cm|