ArbolitoGame on BGG
- Age: from 7 years
- Playing Time: 15-20 min
- Players: 1-6
Year Published: 2024
Compete with your friends in Arbolito, a card stacking dexterity game!
Together, create a colorful tree by hanging leaf cards on it. Try to get rid of your cards faster than your opponents by using special effects and making combos! But be careful — the leaves can fall off at any moment!
- Quick and dynamic balancing game with great replayability
- Adjustable to the number of players
- Boosts players’ interaction due to the variety of special effects on the cards
- Engages players of all ages - perfect for playing with kids, friends and at the parties!
- Want to prove you are good at balancing? Play solo mode and hang the whole deck on the tree yourself!
54 cards (consisting of 1, 2 or 3 color blocks), 12 acorn tokens, 2 assembly trees, 6 effect tokens, rulebook
|Author :||Arno Steinwender|
|Illustrator :||Nadezhda Molkentin|