KauchukGame on BGG
- Age: from 8 years
- Playing Time: 20-40 min
- Players: 2-4
Year Published: 2019
Kauchuk is an area control game with really unique components. Players will travel between some different worlds using energy of kauchukium, new special substance, and collect some treasures of course.
You have found a way to bend time and space by means of a rare elastic substance known as KAUCHUKIUM and now you are able to travel to foregone and yet undiscovered worlds in search of amazing treasures.
But you are not the only one lurking among ancient ruins or looking for jungle temples. So don’t drag your feet, choose the best tactics and be the first to BAND THE WORLD!
Travel to 8 fascinating locations and collect treasures and other valuable artifacts. Take control over the territory using unique components and a special 3D game board. Rules of the game change from one location to another allowing you to experience each game as a new one.
- Unique 3D game base and components.
- 24 interchangeable game boards.
- Different sets of rules for different locations providing a new experience each time you play.
- 1 3D game base, 12 interchangeable two-sided game boards, 50 cards in 5 different colors, 100 rubber bands in 4 different colors, 50 energy tokens, 4 markers, 1 transparent counter marker, rules
|Author :||Oren Shainin, Yaniv Kahana|
|Illustrator :||Alexander Rommel (aeroscape), Maxim Suleymanov|
|Box size:||37.5X27.2X5.5 cm|
- 2021 — Seal of Approval from The Dice Tower