Sock MonstersGame on BGG
- Age: from 6 years
- Playing Time: 15-25 min
- Players: 2-4
Year Published: 2020
You can’t find a pair of socks in this house! Sock monsters must have been stealing them. But industrious house elves won’t sit still. They will find the missing socks! Every elf, however small, can carry three pairs – on their hands, feet and ears. Let’s help the little guys do their hard work!
Search chests and lockers, find socks and be the first to collect three pairs. Monsters are eager to steal more lone socks. Watch out or, better yet, unleash them on your opponents. Explore new rooms, find useful items in the hidden compartments of the game box and watch the game evolve as you play.
Note: the new version of Sock Monsters contains elves figurines insted of pawns
- Includes a 3D game base and monster figurines.
- A legacy game for children: a new set of rules and unlockables for every room!
- Play the game and mark your progress right in the game box.
- An ingenious new game mechanic that allows to magically roll the die as you move around the game board.
- A 3D game base, 36 board tiles, 16 player tokens, 4 character placards, 52 socks, 1 bag, 4 elves figurines and 4 bases, 4 monster figures, 4 monster dice, 1 color die, 1 sticker sheet, «changing the game» rules, a map of the house with 4 closed rooms (with new rules and сomponents)
|Author :||Liesbeth Bos, Anja Dreier-Brückner|
|Illustrator :||Irina Pechenkina|
|Box size:||24X24X6 cm|
- 2021 — Deutscher Spielzeugpreis Nominee
- 2021 — Kid Approved by the Dice Tower