Speed ColorsGame on BGG
- Age: from 5 years
- Playing Time: 15-20 min
- Players: 2-5
Year Published: 2017
Are you ready to bring the black-and-white image to life by coloring it in? Then you'd better speed up!
In Speed Colors, each player has a double-sided card with a colorful picture on one side and the same picture but in black and white on the other side. All players memorize the colorful side of their pictures, flip it, then color it in as quickly as possible the same way as on the back of the card! The faster and the more accurate you are, the more points you get. Try to keep up as the caps on the markers are switched at the end of each round (adding more challenge)!
Speed Colors is a reMARKERble fast-paced game that proves that coloring is fun for everyone!
- The concept of coloring books turned into an original fast-paced memory game.
- A versatile game suitable for all ages. Can be adapted for younger players (focus either on the precision or on the memory aspect of the game).
- A child can beat their parent but both will certainly have fun!
- An unusual, eye-catching packaging.
- Over 200.000 copies sold worldwide!
- 55 imagine cards, 5 scoring cards, 6 markers with sponges, 1 pouch, game rules.
|Series :||Speed Colors|
|Author :||Erwan Morin|
|Illustrator :||Robin Rossigneux|
|Box size:||26.5X26.5X5.5 cm|
- 2018 — Cross-Curriculum Silver Award (Imagination Gaming Family & Educational Game Awards)
- 2018 — Family Silver Award (Imagination Gaming Family & Educational Game Awards)
- 2018 — Spiel Hits fur Kinder
- 2018 — Kinderspiel des Jahres (recommendation list)